Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pretties....

Here are some of my pretties...



This is one of my favorite ones so far... I just love the Amy Butler Fabric....

















I really have a thing for paisley lately... It has to be one of my favorite types of print. Its pretty odd because I really use to be into flowers but the paisley has awesome movement that I am totally drawn to it. There are some other great new fabrics out there too... that I am dying to get my hands on... I have to go check the fabric store that is a few cities away they usually carry all the new cool fabrics maybe in a few weeks I will get to go and check out them. I totally want to check out the Amy Butler lines, Heather Bailey, Anna Marie's new stuff, and Joel Dewberry just to name a few of my new favorites... I just get so excited about all the new fabrics, so much that I dream about what to make next with them...
Until then...
Karie





No comments: